- 128 units in 5 buildings including community facilities (kidzone, IT training suite)
- Mixed tenure including special needs
- Built on a derelict, inhospitable site on A40 Westway
- Enhances street scene and Conservation area beyond
- Homes grouped around communal Winter Gardens
- All circulation (including helical ramps) and entrances from Winter Gardens
- Winter Gardens provide year round secure amenity space for the community
- One of first examples of Aquifer Thermal Energy Store (ATES) in UK
- Domestic hot and cold water also provided from aquifer
- Energy saving measures reduce residents water/heating bills to a few pounds/week
- Ventilation system linked to ATES filtered for external pollution from road
- Forms a distinctive presence on Westway providing strong identity to area
Work carried out by Warren Howling while Associate Director at GSA.
To discuss our work, services, or how we can help you achieve your development, extension or refurbishment goals, then simply fill and submit the form. Alternatively, you can call or email us directly.
"*" indicates required fields