- Won with L&Q in competition
- 140 mixed tenure homes, 1-4 bedroom, including accessibility units
- 14,000 sq.ft. mixed use (retail and office) to main frontages, in-structure parking
- Generous balconies and roof terraces
- A careful balance of client and planning considerations on a difficult site
- External envelope value engineered to focus funds in more prominent frontages
- Avoids wall of development along railway platforms, allows views into and through site
- Frontages respond to context in scale, proportion and materials
- Maximum envelope provided while preserving daylight/sunlight to neighbouring properties
Work carried out by Warren Howling while Associate Director at GSA.
To discuss our work, services, or how we can help you achieve your development, extension or refurbishment goals, then simply fill and submit the form. Alternatively, you can call or email us directly.
"*" indicates required fields